HashKey XPert currently holds the Hong Kong Trust or Company Service Providers (TCSPs) license which is issued by The Companies Registry in Hong Kong.
The main duties of a TCSP licensee include:
- Obtaining prior approval from the Registrar of Companies (“the Registrar”) for
a person to become the TCSP licensee’s ultimate owner, partner, or director
- Reporting changes in particulars to the Registrar
- Reporting cessation of business to the Registrar
- Complying with other ongoing obligations of a TCSP licensee, including the statutory requirements relating to customer due diligence and record-keeping
What are the ongoing obligations of a TCSP licensee?
- To comply with the requirements of the AMLO and the guidelines issued by the CR (including the customer due diligence and record-keeping requirements)
- To comply with the licensing conditions