1. What is KYC?
KYC (Know Your Customer) means a set of rules and procedures for the identification and verification of our clients.
The process intends to discover potential risks and criminal intentions related to business partnerships and facilitate our system's compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws.
Requirements for verification documents will vary depending on your Account Type.
The KYC process requirements details are under the following tabs
Confirming KYC is a necessary procedure to get you onboard and enjoy the functionality in HashKey XPert.
2. How long does it take to have my KYC application approved?
Once you have submitted all the required documents, we will start to evaluate them. We will approve the KYC verification process promptly once we confirm the information is valid.
3. How do I know if my KYC application is approved?
You will receive a notification email informing you of the result of the KYC process.
(Please check all your email box including junk/spam mail)
4. Why is my KYC application rejected?
If your KYC application is rejected, it might be due to the following reasons:
- The documents do not meet the requirements.
- The documents were not valid when you submitted your KYC application.
- The documents are not legible and/or they appeared to be modified by photo editing software.
- The selfie is unclear and blurry.
- Your note does not contain the correct information.