1. Risk Control/Security
Customized risk control setting
- Users can manage assets and control risks by several risk control strategies such as limit of quota, IP whitelist, address whitelist, address blacklist, one-click freezing, multi-person approval, etc.
The six-level security authentication setting
- The security control will depend on the operation risk factors and influences. These risk measures can ensure operation safety and smoothness.
Real-time dynamic notification
- This function keeps synchronization anytime and anywhere from login to device authorization and flows in the notice to order approval. It is to ensure you won't miss any information and activities. Major instructions will trigger email, SMS, or in-station message notification reminder.
Detailed dashboard charts
- The homepage shows the assets and business status of the wallet, including an asset composition chart, asset trend chart, flow in and flows out chart, and transaction frequency chart.
Operational permission level
- Enhance the internal division of workload efficiency by supporting operation permission, wallet data permission, and role management.
Swift transfer system
- Support instant fund transfer between wallets, netting settlement, and a reconciliation table.
- Users can create multiple wallets for businesses to realize independent ledgers and support fund transfers between wallets.
Comprehensive historical records
- The system will provide all the historical records for your reference, which includes transactions, transfers, periodical trade statements, and consolidated performance reports.